Lockdown-A Blessings for Learners
Today in the 21st Century we all are facing a global crisis named COVID-19 where everybody of us has to stay home to keep ourselves safe from this pandemic. My Blog is about to take most of the advantages from lockdown where we can enrich our knowledge from home and to avoid our helplessness.
Description: Today I am going to share with you some sources of learning where you can enrich your knowledge from home and take the best advantages of time. Today we are equipped with many online learning sources where you can fulfill your thirst. I am going to share some sources now:
1. edX: edX is an online learning platform where a student can find many courses related to his subjects where the course is conducted by world’s best tutors.Just make a profile in edX website. Then you have to sign up with google and enjoy all the online courses.
How to enroll: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEeYnsobXIc
2. Coursera: Coursera is an online learning platform where a student can find many courses related to his subjects where the course is conducted by world’s best tutors. Just make a profile in Coursera website. Then you have to sign up with google and enjoy all the online courses.
How to enroll: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOs4KXZtFDs
3. Google Digital Unlocked: Here a student can find many online courses video of digital content.A Student have to watch some video and then give answers to some questions of watched video.
Website: Google unlock courses.com
4. English Language Learning: We all know that English language is a must to survive now in a competitive world. A student can learn speaking, listening, reading and writing courses in English language from home from different sources.
Tutorial link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud3brruUDzg
5. CV Writing: Now a complete CV Defines one personnel attraction towards his dream job. A cv must be clear, understandable to recruiters and so on. Now we can find many cv writing tips from many renowned tutors around the world. A student should learn from those personnel.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJkTExR_Wrc
6. Microsoft Office: Microsoft office is a must for every student to survive in a competitive world.If a student fails to learn it perfectly then it will be considered as his disadvantage. So it is a must. We can find many online video tutorials on different platforms to improve our effectiveness in ms office.
7. Presentation: A Presentation is a must for every student in their student life. A student should follow some rules and regulations while giving a presentation. We have many sources from online where a student can avoid his/her fair from presentation.
Writer: K. M. Fahim Istiaque
Instructor, Textile Engineering