- Provide a significant breadth in Technical and professional skills by a wide coverage of different study options based on job market.
- Provide opportunities to students to become aware of different profession in the context of science, society and technology.
- Provide opportunities to students to develop design capabilities and decision making abilities.
- Technical objectives of the institute are to participate in technical innovation, and transfer of know-how to our students, staff and the public.
- To allow public to benefit from technological advances and new ideas via public seminars, free services, service courses to other departments, and consulting.
- To participate in policy-making bodies to help set the standards and regulations for the different profession..