Front Office Management is defined as managing the parts of a company such as the sales staff and customer service staff that come into contact with customers.
BSDI has designed 4 months intensive program on Front Office Management which provides both Theoretical and Practical Knowledge, Skills and Attitude.
BDT 2000 X 4 Months
Daffodil Foundation will be awarded
- Introduction to the Hospitality Industry
- Definition of the term “Hotel” and the Classification of the Hotel
- Definition of job specification and job description. Detail job description of Front Office Personnel
- Attributes of front Office Personnel
- Coordination between Front Office with other Departments
- Lay out and explanation of different sub departments of front Office
- Different Forms and Formats of Front Office Department
- Abbreviation of Hotel Terminology
- Required Telephone Manners of Front Office Personnel
- Reservation Procedures
- Overview of Front Office Software