- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basic Internet browsing Knowledge
Training Overview & Outline
Lesson: 01 (Dreamweaver Basics & HTML)
Lesson: 02 (CSS & CSS Rules)
Lesson: 03 (Selectors in Action & Applying Styles)
Lesson: 04 (CSS Box Model, Adding Background Images & Formatting Text)
Lesson: 05 (Styling Heading & Creating a Photo Gallery)
Lesson: 06 (Introduction to PHP)
Hypertext Preprocessor (Personal Home Page) PHP an HTML-embedded, server-side scripting language designed for web development. It is also used as a general purpose programminglanguage. It was created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994 and appeared in the market in 1995.
Lesson: 07 (Introduction to Database (MySQL, Wordpress)
Database (MySQL, Wordpress): WordPress uses MySQL as ts database management system.MySQL is software used to create databases, store and get data when requested. MySQL is also open source software, just like WordPress and works best with other popular open source software,such as Apache web server, PHP, and Linux operating system.
Lesson: 08 (Industry oriented Application Development)
- Web application for Trading company
- Web application for Travel Portal
- Web application for Job Consultancy
- Web application for Engineering companies
- Web application for Mechanical, automobile companies
- Web application for Film Industry
- Web application for Colleges, school
- Web application for Gaming Industry
- Web application for Hospitals
- Web application for Marketing Finance companies
- Mobile apps, android apps development.