PROGRAM OBJECTIVE: Dental technology is the more vital technology in the real medical technology field. As per the requirement of Bangladesh need double dental technologist comparing with the dental doctors. There are many vacancies in Public/ Private sector. After completion the 3 years diploma in dental technology students can join 4 years Bsc. in health technology under Dhaka university as well as higher education in abroad.
DURATION & ASSESSMENT STRATEGY: Diploma in Medical Technology is a 3 year long program consisting of 6 semesters. The final and the Midterm exams of each semester are conducted under the supervision of Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB). All the exams questions, answer script checking and final results are published by the BTEB. Beside this each student has to attend the regular class test, quiz test and semester final project. After the successful completion, a student will receive certificate from BTEB.
- After successful completion of the course student can work under any public/ private dental college, public and private health technology institution.
- Assistant as dental sergeant in any private dental clinic.
- Job opportunity in abroad
- Student have to pass SSC/ equivalent with GPA 2.5/ 2nd division.
- During the office time student must fill up the specific board form. Eligible students have to take their admission with main copy of SSC academic transcript and 8 copies of PP size photo within the limited seats (30).