Preface about the Course:
This workshop is specially designed for Website Designers, Website Owners, Small Business Owners, and Corporate Marketers and for those students who would like to get more knowledge about SEO. The SEO training that we deliver will help you take advantage of and develop your own or personal knowledge about SEO, that will be handy for the benefit of your organization or will help you in personal development and career strategy in web design, development or online marketing.
You will learn about good page structure, keyword choices and Meta data, and also get more knowledge about designing friendly architecture for search engines and content management issues. Additionally, you will also learn about some tips and tricks.
Benefit of Jobsbd Learning Courses:
Recognized Certificate: Your certificate will be recognized by Human Resource Institute of Daffodil International University.
Access to E-Library: After attending the workshop you will be given a limited time access to Daffodil International University E-library to browse relevant books for free.
Online Access to workshop Resource: You will also be given a login id for Jobsbd learning to access online resource particular to the workshop.
Online Tracking: Your participation or certificates can be tracked by the employers through the tracking ID provided with your certificate.
Online Testing Center: Our education partner Daffodil International University is affiliated testing centre of VUE and Prometric.
Certificate path: Your may continue enhancing your skills in Freelancing by attaining our advance training courses.
Target Group (Who Should Attend?):
- Marketing executives entrusted with the responsibility of promoting their company's or clients' web sites.
- Webmasters wanting to increase traffic to their web sites via search engines.
- Small business owners wanting to learn how to promote their web sites on the search engines.
- Owners of e-commerce sites that want to increase their site's visitor to customer conversion ratios.
- Web site designers wanting to offer services to their clients.
- Search engine optimizers (SEO) wanting to improve their IT industry skills.
- Persons wanting to learn how to optimize web sites for search engines in preparation for starting their own seo business or applying for a job as an SEO or SEM.
Approach / Methodology:
KeyTopics (The major contents of the sessions):