Preface about the Workshop:
Programmers and amateurs alike, simply because there is a lot you can achieve through an android app of your own.
According to a report by Google in September 2012, 500 million android activations have already taken place all over the world. The comScore mobiLens survey reported in January 2013 that there were 68 million Android users in US alone. Considering that the numbers are from several months ago and that Android popularity is increasing day by day, it can be safely stated that anyone looking to cover the iPhone app market should also pay equal attention to the Android market.
Google Play, the largest online store of Android apps had more than 700,000 apps in October 2012 and the number of new apps is increasing every day. Currently the number is well over 800,000 apps. From individuals creating interesting apps to earn extra income to organizations trying to reach out to their customers, everyone is making an Android app. Here is why you should do it too:
* There Are No Licensing Fees in Android
* There Is an Insane Amount of Android Support Available Online
* Android App Developers Make Thousands of Dollars per Application
* Android is an Ever Growing Market
* The Demand for Android App Developers is High
* Monetization of Free Apps Is Underway
- This course teaches students how to write Android Mobile Applications.
- You also learn how to build and deploy applications by using Android SDK and Eclipse.
- The development environment in Windows.
Benefit of Jobsbd Learning Certificate course:
Recognized Certificate: Your certificate will be recognized by Jobsbd.com.
Access to E-Library: After attending the workshop you will be given a limited time access to Daffodil International University E-library to browse relevant books for free.
Online Access to workshop Resource: You will also be given a login id for Jobsbd learning to access online resource particular to the workshop.
Online Tracking: Your participation or certificates can be tracked by the employers through the tracking ID provided with your certificate.
Target Group (Who Should Attend?):
- Graduates with an interest in Android Application with Java
- Adult learners with technical backgrounds, Software Developers.
- Basic understanding of Computer Operating System
- Basic programming knowlege in Java
- Linear Demonstration - 50%
- Case and Practice Exercise - 50%
* Introduction about Android
* Getting Started With Java / About Java
* Development environment eclipse , android SDK, JDK
* Project Anatomy & hello world
* Event handling
* Android UI (Widgets & Layouts)
* Android UI Tab
* Dialogs & Multimedia
* Shared Preference
* Content Provider
* SQLite Database Operations
* Intent Android Services (Background Service)
* Internet Connection & Parsing(XML & JSON) in Android
* Google MAP
* Android handler and thread
* Broadcast Receiver
* Introduction to Android sensors
* Play Store
* Make distribution copy(APK) hands on and submit to app market